How do I make a Booking Enquiry?
- Check the Bookings Calendar to see if the dates you require are available.
- Complete the Online Booking Form to request a booking.
- We will be in touch as soon as possible to confirm if your requested dates are available. If they are, we will provisionally book for you and ask for a £50 non-refundable deposit (within 21 days) to secure the booking.
- As soon as details are confirmed we’ll send an invoice with details of payment due dates. Full payment is required seven days before the start of the your booking.
- Confirm final numbers before the visit and arrange a time to to collect the keys and ask any last minute questions.
Terms & Conditions
- A £50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
- For bookings that attract a per person rate, final numbers must be confirmed two weeks prior to the booking so an invoice can be issued.
- Final balance should be paid seven days prior to the start of your book (unless alternative arrangements have been made)
- Any cancellations with less than seven days’ notice will be required to pay the full balance*
- Please take all rubbish with you when leaving the site, including any food/drinks that you brought with you (please do not leave them for others to use)**
- Please leave the building clean and tidy** with all tables and benches placed in their original layout on departure. Room layouts are on the walls in each room for reference.
- Basic cleaning supplies are available in the kitchen/cupboard in the disabled toilet. Please use mops as labelled: bathroom mop must not be used in the kitchen and vice versa. Kitchen mop may be used in the main hall/hallway.
- The site is a no smoking area.
- Please don’t block access to the campfire circle, toilets or building when pitching tents.
- Parking should only be on the hard standing: no parking on the field please.
- Please be considerate of our neighbours and don’t park on the road.
- 11:00pm is site quiet time; consider our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after this.
- Please avoid burning treated wood/pallets as it leaves nails and damages the environment.
- No dogs are permitted on site (except Assistance Dogs). Penalties will apply for dog fouling.
*This may be waived in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Executive Committee.
**The site does not have regular cleaners and reserves the right to make an additional charge to cover the cost of repairs to property/equipment, rubbish removal or cleaning services required after a booking.