24th Abingdon Scout Group respects your privacy
We take the issue of privacy very seriously and we are committed to protecting and respecting our users’ privacy. This Privacy Statement sets out our current data processing practice. If you have any queries or concerns regarding these practices, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Information we collect
Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of The Scout Association (UK).
We may share data supplied by you (or collected about you) with other parts of The Scout Association.
All personal information and details held on and processed by computers situated in the United Kingdom.
Disclosure of data by order of a Court and Security
We reserve the right to communicate a customer’s personal information as we hold to third parties who are empowered by regulation, statute or order of a court.
The Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulations
Data protection is currently regulated under the Data Protection Act (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website at https://ico.org.uk/.
If you want to contact us to raise any questions about this privacy statement, or any general matters relating to https://24thabingdonscoutgroup.com, you can contact us using this email address: email@example.com
Remember The Risks Whenever You Use The Internet
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to 24th Abingdon Scout Group. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through 24th Abingdon Scout Group have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions. Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
Our use of Google Analytics
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number.
- Type of operating system
- Screen colors (color processing ability of the users screen)
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address
- Can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics
- The website (URL) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from google.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
This data is only used to optimize our website for our visitors. This data DOES NOT include any personalized identification information.