Whether you’re looking for the perfect campsite for the weekend, you want to run an outdoor event, or you’d like to book a hall and kitchen for a few hours, we can offer a package that works for you.
Our site is located in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside within easy reach of both Oxford and Abingdon and just a few miles from the activities available at Youlbury.
Our facilities, all available for hire by other groups, include the following, which can be booked together or separately:
- Large camping field (approximately 30m x 80m) – includes use of toilet block with showers, outdoor washing up facilities, camp fire circle with tiered seating, flagpole and woodland with stream (outdoor cooking/BBQs are welcome)
- Main hall (10m x 10m) – includes use of indoor toilets; room includes twenty folding benches, eight folding tables and 30 folding chairs
- Meeting room (6m x 9m) – includes use of indoor toilets; room includes four fixed tables, five padded chairs (extra folding chairs can be moved in if needed), a selection of beanbags and several whiteboards
- Kitchen – includes access to indoor toilets; kitchen includes a large fridge and freezer, three ovens with hobs, microwave, kettle, electric urn, table with eight stools plus use of basic cooking equipment and crockery and cutlery
We also have a range of activities-in-a-box available for hire as a part of your site booking. In addition, we are able to offer an indoor air rifle shooting range, subject to instructor availability. For more information please see our Activities Information page.
How do I make a Booking Enquiry?
- Check the Bookings Calendar to see if the dates you require are available.
- Complete the Online Booking Form to request a booking.
- We will be in touch as soon as possible to confirm if your requested dates are available. If they are, we will provisionally book for you and ask for a £50 non-refundable deposit (within 21 days) to secure the booking.
- As soon as details are confirmed we’ll send an invoice with details of payment due dates. Full payment is required seven days before the start of the your booking.
- Confirm final numbers before the visit and arrange a time to to collect the keys and ask any last minute questions.
All funds raised through campsite bookings directly support the Group, allowing us to continue providing exciting opportunities for young people, as well as to maintain and improve the site.